Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2020

The Legend Kenny Rogers - Rest In Peace.

 Undoubtedly, life for all of us must end sometime.  Kenny Roger's time on earth ended last night

The Rogers family is sad to announce that Kenny Rogers passed away last night at 10:25PM at the age of 81. Rogers passed away peacefully at home from natural causes under the care of hospice and surrounded by his family. ymlp.com/zbjSX9




Kenny Roger's songs were one of those experiences that had an impact on my life in many useful ways. His songs were not only entertaining with his miraculous voice, but for me equally instructive and inspiring in life.

Songs like "The Gambler" guided me many times in my life in many aspects of my life. "The Coward of the County" kept reminding me of being courageous in upholding principles and also patience.

When we listen humbly, I believe God "speaks" to us in many ways .   Inspiration, Truth and guidance does not always come from traditional sources like " religious folks". Micheal Jackson's songs , for example, has been an invaluable source to remind me of so many things, including God.

Kenny Rogers, For the good that your songs have done for me, I wish for you:

"Kenny Rogers, May You Rest In Peace".

Thank you for affecting my life positively.

Peace !

No comments: