1. Barisan Nasional has a major problem and challenge in facing the general elections which Pakatan generally does not have.
2. In Malaysia, people have yet to be mature enough to distinguish the difference between administration of the country and the politicians who form the "Government".
3. As far as the people are concerned the Government is Barisan Nasional.
4. The Government to the people means the civil servants, the enforcement agencies whether the police, the customs, the councils, Bank Negara, the courts, etc which affect their daily lives.
5. Whenever these agencies and instituions visit injustice on the people or enforce the law in a cruel manner (when the law allows for kinder approaches), it is Barisan Nasional and especially UMNO that will get the blame.
6. Hence, having so called winnable candidates on one hand and the people being upset and feel that they are being oppressed by the agencies on the other hand just take away the votes from Barisan Nasional.
7. Why would decent, ordinary citizens want to vote for Barisan Nasional, if they feel that they have been indecently treated by the relevant agencies?
8. If Barisan Nasional is serious about winning the peoples' vote, they have to take a WHOLESOME approach.
9. Barisan Nasional which is in power will be held responsible for the actions of the government servants. This is just how it is in these difficult times.
10. If the enforcement agencies, for example put people out of business for the slightest of error with the law, the people will think that Barisan Nasional Government does not care for their family. Why then should they vote?
11. In short, the politicians in Barisan Nasional better wake up and address this problem that is occuring all over the country lest the unshakeable government servants shake the seat of their political masters.
12. It is still not too late, but there is not much time either !