Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sosma, ISA, politicians and the People

When I said many times before that politicians, even the more senior ones generally lack principles and consistency many politician friends got upset with me. Many of my ordinary Rakyat friends thought I was being over dramatic . But look again at the latest.

Now you have Tun Dr Mahathir and Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and a few other seniors condemning what they see as the abuse  of Sosma by the government in the recent arrest of two figures, one of whom is closely aligned with Tun Dr Mahathir. Do you know what is the irony?

The ironies are these : - 1) all of these senior guys were part and parcel of passing the ISA and I believe Tun Dr Mahathir was not in favour of abolishing ISA - correct me if I am wrong please.

2) Sosma was passed by parliament and I do not recall either Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, who then was enjoying the status of DPM opposing it or making any USEFUL comments on its possible abuse. Silent as a church mouse.

3) when concerned citizens and bodies like Dato Ambiga and Bar Council were opposed to possible abuses of Sosma, these same political folks took no heed and labeled them as anti government. When I too opined about more check and balances on Sosma, I too was criticised by my umno "friends". So how lei, as the typical Malaysian would say?

4) I need not remind anyone of operasi lalang - shameful but brilliant political power play

5) even now I know of some politically misguided ones who want the return of ISA so as to safeguard " Malay rights " - Biar betul bro ? Kau baca Quran tak???

The lesson for you ordinary folks (like me) and so called supporters of politicians, remember this - politicians speak with forked tongue and are capable of contradictory behaviour  - so don't start worshipping them just because either they throw some bread crumbs your way or make you think that by being associated with them is a status symbol for you.

Though I am reasonably close to quite a few of so called "top guys" (ex and current)  in the country, I don't support them like a mule. I always go on issues - and some just don't like that but I am answerable to my Creator. The point is I have been mixing with politicians since I was in form three so I know that many of them are "scumbs". Some of them become very wealthy and very powerful but remain scumbs nevertheless. Hence, I could never be slaves to scumbs.

As to whether Sosma now has been abused, I can't say as the mater has yet to come to court. We have something called the rule of law, remember? So you, my dear citizens are stuck to the law that you have tacitly or overtly supported your member of parliaments to pass....live with it.

Selling souls has a price - just pray that he devil does not visit you or your loved ones, one day.

Salam/peace.

Note: as an addendum, the Muslim and Malay citizens better wake up and start looking at Syariah laws carefully as implemented before that too becomes your nightmare one day. Don't say you were not warned.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think not only the Malay/Muslims need to wake up, the nons must, as well.

Anonymous said...

Dah wake up lama dah.
Yang lain tak sebab sibuk dengan aktiviti kutip points untuk future.